Monday, March 10, 2008

The blogging family...

So I found out today I'm not the only member of my family with a blog... in fact, it seems almost all of my cousins seem to do it.  Looking forward to catching up with all of your lives... how interesting.  Thanks Mom, for sending those addresses out.  In fact, it motivated me to finally make this one public.  So enjoy my blog... while I enjoy yours.

By the way... I finally got the last piece of furniture for my living room... the StudioTech U-48 in Rosewood... wow- it looks great parked underneath my 40" Samsung LCD hanging on my wall in the corner of my living room.  They forgot to give me the castors when I picked it up today, so I have to get those tomorrow, but it's good to finally have all my A/V clutter organized nicely.  For those of you Audio/Video-philes out there- I'd highly recommend StudioTech- I did alot of research before I bought this one, and the reviews were right- this thing is pretty sweet.  Of course, now I'm going to have to get a new computer desk to match it... it never ends.
Well, my cousins' blogs:
 
and my Cousin (in-law? is that what you call your cousins husband?)  Matt... Leslie's Husband.

I've got quite a bit of reading to do...!

No comments: