Thursday, May 22, 2008

One out of Three So Far...

So I haven't watched it yet... I spent this evening taking a GMAT practice test... (loads-o-fun), but apparently, David Cook won ye ole' American Idol... I would like to point out, that while I did miss out on picking UNC for the champions in my March Madness (but did come close) I did in fact call it for David Cook on America's Talent Show... American Idol.  Those of you who care, can find my original post here... and I quote... 

"And one more thing... while I'm on predictions,  I'm going to go ahead and choose my American Idol winner... David Cook.  I know he wasn't in my original Idol prediction post, but I think he's got what it takes to win.  David Archeleta could pull it off purely from the popularity factor with the post-pubescent set with text messaging voting cell phones under their pillows at night, but David Cook is the real deal.  Much like Chris Daughtry of season 5.

Alright, I'm out.  McCain, UNC, David Cook."

I did miss on the UNC thing, but I'm pretty proud of my talent picking abilities...  and John McCain is still in the hunt!

Alright- I'm out... dinnertime!

1 comment:

Ve said...

Prayed your test taking went well. And congratulations on your Idol pick. That's impressive. If McCain wins, you should get some kind of prize.
And thanks for your comment on that old post o' mine on my blog. Glad it encouraged you.
OH - I looked up New Hope. Hard to believe they pull that worship schedule off with so many participants in a HS! Pretty amazing.