Sunday, February 10, 2008

Amateur Bowl...

So I was supposed to go to the  Pro-Bowl here in Honolulu today.  A friend of a friend had an extra ticket, and that friend through a mis-communication didn't save the ticket for me like he was supposed to.  So I watched it on TV.  No biggie... I was really looking forward to going though.  Anyway- not much going on this weekend.  Although my friend Rob and I walked down Kalakaua last night (the main street in Waikiki) where they had closed off several blocks for the 'Pro-Bowl Block Party' - it was pretty cool- I took Murphy with us... he made some friends with some Japanese Cheerleaders who spoke very little English... and of course, the standard old lady tourists that always like to say hello to him... well, off to go eat dinner with Rob... looking forward to some good grub tonight.

No comments: