Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Something Fun...

So Murphy took a celebrity personality test tonight when we got back from the Dog Park... probably one of his favorite places on the Island so far...

And the results are in...

George Clooney....

I found out about this little test for him after reading this article in 'That Liberal Rag' (my Dad so affectionately refers to it as) the New York Times. It's kind of an interesting article about Dogs in the Workplace... too bad I can't take the Murphster to work... but how I really found out about the celebrity personality test is that the article featured 'Bella's Boxer Shorts' a Boxer named Bella's point-of-view of her owners work.

Anyway- thought it would be interesting to post it. By the way, Happy (early) Birthday Dad... your present is in the mail. (seriously... :D )


2 comments:

Ve said...

Is it my browser, or is blogger screwing up your post? It cuts off after "By the wa" - I'm dying to know the second half of that sentence.

Hal W. said...

Hey there Janice... not sure, but this post did give me some trouble with the code... the rest of the post simply says... "By the way, Happy (early) Birthday Dad... your present is in the mail. (seriously... :D )" Cheers- Hal