Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Jet Lag...

(San Diego, CA) So the thought just occurred to me that it is 3:50 AM in Hawaii right now.  I don't think my body knows what day it is... fortunately I've been able to miraculously fall asleep relatively well... by the time June is over I'll have accumulated nearly 30,000 frequent flier miles... Elite-status here I come...

Read the Bible last night for the first time on purpose in a long time.  Psalm 35... talked about God being a shield and a protector.  My how I need that.  Thanks God for being a shield for me, quite honestly, when I forgot how important it was to have one.  Alright- work beckons.  Who knows what traffic is going to be like here in San Diego... fortunately my hotel isn't far from work.

PS  Check out 'White Moth' by Xavier Rudd... incredible song.  Great song to start a day with...

No comments: